The expected April 2020 changes to the off payrolling working rules (known as IR35) are set to affect how businesses that use a contingent workforce will operate.
This guidebook is packed full of research and insight that will help you understand the legislation changes and how you should prepare for them.
In our IR35 guide, you'll gain an understanding of:
- What the Off Payrolling Working Rules are and how the proposed changes for April 2020 will affect your business.
- The indicators used to identify workers inside scope.
- The changes in working practices and culture your business will need to prepare for.
- Considerations when formulating your business response.
- The views of others affected by the changes and how they intend to respond.
- The pitfalls of relying on HMRC's CEST (Check Employment Status for Tax) tool determinations.
- Real-life examples of challenges to determinations in public sector and Case Law that will help provide clarification.
With the deadline fast approaching, download our guide and arm yourself with the knowledge to make informed decisions about your flexible workforce.